THANK YOU!

I want to send a gigantic THANK YOU to the people who are following our journey, praying for us as we move along, and supporting us down this unexpected path.

As of this minute there is 770 dollars donated on the youcaring website. WHAT?! This is CRAZY to me- YOU guys don't know how much this means to us. In just a few days folks- each of you graciously donated and prayed and we have 770 dollars! Whether it be through sharing, praying or financially supporting- YOU are helping a little 10 year old boy come HOME forever.

Honestly, the financial aspect of adopting again was the "grey cloud" looming over my head. I am totally Type A- I plan, I write down, I cross things off my list, I count, I make budgets- lets be real folks- I am the poster child for the type A life. So, not having the financial aspect of this adoption taken care of scared me. But, our God is SO much more than my petty worries. Just as I learned during those long lonely nights in U*ganda- I need to trust Him- fully- and let go of some of the Type-A-ness that I am. Seeing people band together with us through this blows me away and humbles me to my core.

I can't want to bring Jensen home and tell him the story of how he got home. Not only did his mom & dad fight for him, but he had literally HUNDREDS of others fighting too. A boy, who at one point had nothing & no one- now has so many people banding together to help get him home. Do you see the redemption in that?? I sure do.

So, from the bottom of our hearts- Thank you, thank you for everything you have done and are doing. Thank you for each prayer, each share, for each donation, thank you. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about the astounding story that is being written all for a precious son and brother- Jensen.

Our donation website: youcaring.com/bringjensenhome


Comments

Popular Posts